It is getting closer to that magical time of year when the air is colder, the people reach into their pockets and begin thinking of giving to others-be it charities, the poor and their friends & family.
What great unbuyable”gifts” have you been given that don’t come from a store and don’t sit in a package under a tree.
If you can list more than ten, do so.
1. My beautiful new place…my sanctuary…my home
2. Health and my medicines for epilepsy, especially Vimpat that changed my life
3. My great friends, among them Ronald B., Leonardo V., Myles S., Miguel S., Marlon H., Theresa S., Maria L., Carl & Bonnie F., Carol D., Chef Ben M., Mara M., Fassiah, Mathew in CA, Pat. C., Gina G., Willie B., Ben & Olivia & Family, Kerby, Blessed, Brandon W., Paulette W., Risa G., Angela N., Leanne, etc., etc., etc.,
4. God’s blessings
5. My mother and how nomatter what, she will always be the dearest one to me: my friend, cheerleader, mentor, inspiration.
7. The joy I get in inspiring others or mentoring them, teaching a new fact that opens a door and lights the path for someone.
10. Compassion & Empathy
Written by Paulette Le Pore Motzko
Share some of the gifts you possess that can’t be wrapped up with a bow.
This image can be saved as a winter time wonder wall paper for your phone as a gift from me to you.
Wallpaper from Zedge